[Sugar-devel] Helping new developers come in

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 18:45:42 EST 2014

I think we should try to keep the developer documentation in one place. I
like to have it in git rather than in a wiki because I feel it's important
that changes are reviewed. Last time we discussed it, there was an
agreement on that but... of course nothing is set in stones.

An hackaton sounds like a good idea!

--
Daniel Narvaez