[Sugar-devel] My custom activity-icon renders fine, except in the launched application toolbar

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 15:49:51 EST 2014

Your icons are all bmp files. We use SVG for icons in Sugar. Please
refer to these pages:

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Human_Interface_Guidelines/The_Sugar_Interface/Icons

and

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_iconify

regards.

-walter

On Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 5:46 AM, laurent bernabe
<laurent.bernabe at gmail.com> wrote:
> Oups, it seems that i forgot to link onto my project :
> LearnChessWeb
>
> Helps are welcome.
>
> Regards.
>

> 2014/1/24 laurent bernabe <laurent.bernabe at gmail.com>
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> in my project LearningChessWeb, I've just changed the activity icon.
>> It renders fine in journal and activities menu, but it can't be seen in
>> the application toolbar, once launched.
>>
>> How could I "patch" it ?
>>
>> This is where I've been looking :
>> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Making_SVG_Icons_for_Sugar
>>
>> I've been designing icon with Inkscape, and added entities from Brackets
>> IDE  (maybe it isn't the best way to design an activity icon ...)
>>
>> Regards

Walter Bender
Sugar Labs
http://www.sugarlabs.org