[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Less confusing activities list

Sam Parkinson sam.parkinson3 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 15:27:48 EST 2014

I worked on it for a little longer trying to make the star icons checkable,
but there are lots of issues in doing so. In the end I think that it is
very hard to implement and pretty worthless. Maybe a summary as a tooltip
in the traditional design would be good, I'll try. Anyway, I really think
the ticket is sort of fixed now; we now have check boxes in the journal.
Also if you would like to see a bigger fix you can check out the
sentence/expander view and the thumbnail view for the journal.

The (very messy and not PEP8) code is here:
https://github.com/SAMdroid-apps/sugar/blob/fb8ec62cf308236fa292dd2635d4071800b3f3e1/src/jarabe/desktop/activitieslist.py,
if you don't believe me. There are some really funny errors that are caused
when you run this :)

Sam :)