[Sugar-devel] Programming in Python or as a Web Activity ?

laurent bernabe laurent.bernabe at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 05:18:09 EST 2014

Hello everyone,

I've started a new Web project (ChessLearning), but it seems that Web
development is not my best skills. However, before turning it into a Python
app, I am wondering whether I should do my best to fit the Web Activity
development.

For example, I think of an easier Android port, but am I wrong when I say
that it is better than Python for that ?

On the other side, Python + GTK3 programming is very hard, as the GTK3
library is not so easy to get used to, and Python version is not as well
documented as the C one (Gnome developers fault).

So, I know that may be more a decision of mine, but, what do you advise me ?

Regards,

Laurent Bernabé