[Sugar-devel] Does it make sense to have Activities copy text to the clipboard?

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 18:20:44 EST 2014

GCI has come and gone and none of my MYOSA tasks got done so I decided that
if I'm going to get a GCI T-shirt this year I'd better do something to earn
it. So I'm doing the tasks that I tried to get GCI-ers to do for me.

I'm really rusty at this, but I did manage to update the Gtk3 version of
the Adding Refinements example to use the current toolbar. However, when
testing it I discovered that copying text to the clipboard doesn't work the
way I remembered it. It seems to me that when I did the copy in the past
there would be an object in the frame that was the clipboard entry. You
could have several of these, and there was a menu option to make Journal
entries out of them. That's how I remember it, anyway.

I don't see this anymore, and I wonder if it is a change to Sugar itself or
just a bug in my code.

James Simmons