[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Network view refresh button

Emil Dudev emildudev at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 18:48:31 EST 2014

I changed the icon to be view-refresh.
Patch: https://github.com/edudev/sugar/compare/ticket3877.patch
But I don't think that the button should be in the network palette. It
refreshes only the jabber server. It does not connect/reconnect to the
network.

If I'm mistaking, there was a second ticket/gci task, which was directed to
a wifi rescan feature. It's goal was to force a scan in environments with
many available networks (the list is limited to 20 access points, or
something).
If I remember correctly, I was unable to complete this task, as I couldn't
find a wifi network adapter. But I think someone else took the task and
completed it.

Emil Dudev