[Sugar-devel] Gtk 3.10 icon size regression

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 16:42:41 EST 2014

Whoa scary amount of changes! I hope it might be possible to reduce them,
for example we could change Icon to handle icon_size in a backward
compatible way.

Though I think we really need to see a grep on Gonzalo collection of all
the activities, to be able to decide the best strategy.

Thanks again for working in this.

--
Daniel Narvaez