[Sugar-devel] Gtk 3.10 icon size regression

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 10:59:09 EST 2014

sugar-artwork installs a settings.ini like this

--

[Settings]
gtk-auto-mnemonics = 1

gtk-icon-sizes =
gtk-menu=33,33:gtk-dnd=33,33:gtk-small-toolbar=33,33:gtk-button=33,33:gtk-large-toolbar=55,55

--

Now, gtk-icon-sizes used to determine the size of our toolbar icons (and
perhaps other sizes too). With gtk 3.10 that property is ignored, the

For ToolButton the fix should be easy, we just make the Icon
STANDARD_ICON_SIZE. But there might be other cases where these properties
was used. Hopefully activities are not using Gtk.IconSize directly...
Perhaps you could grep? :)

--
Daniel Narvaez