[Sugar-devel] What should be the ideal range for animations FPS ?

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at sugarlabs.org
Thu Jan 9 12:38:23 EST 2014

I wonder if would not be a good idea add a "repository" property in the
activity.info file,
to allow users (and future tools) locate where are the sources.
In the future, as w have a "Duplicate" option, we can add a "Get Last
sources" or similar,
and clone the repository to allow easier participation.

Gonzalo

On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 1:47 PM, Daniel Narvaez <dwnarvaez at gmail.com> wrote:

> Personally I think activities.sugarlabs.org should be the Sugar "hub" and
> git would be just on any of the many free git hosts available.
>
> Probably not everyone agrees with me there but the sugar core modules all
> live on github already.
>
> On Thursday, 9 January 2014, laurent bernabe wrote:
>
>> You're right : I've already a Githhub account. I was just trying hard to
>> push my project on the Sugar Hub.
>> I will try with a new repository into Github instead.
>>
>> Regards
>>

>> 2014/1/9 Daniel Narvaez <dwnarvaez at gmail.com>
>>
>>> I wouldn't let issue with gitorious stop you, git is cool because you
>>> can easily move to another location etc, you could push to a github repo
>>> and then, if you want, come back to gitorious when it's solved.

>>> --
>>> Daniel Narvaez
>>>

> --
> Daniel Narvaez

Gonzalo Odiard

SugarLabs - Learning Software for children