[Sugar-devel] Porting the application I started (chess_learning) to Web application

laurent bernabe laurent.bernabe at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 13:46:02 EST 2014

Thank you for your advices.

In fact, for the pictures, I plan to use those from Wikimedia Commons :
I've been told on this mailing list that it can be OK.

For the screen sizes, I'll try to do my best to work for the common screen
sizes, though I have a laptop of 16'' (an so a kind of 16/9 configuration
instead of 4/3).

Regards