[Sugar-devel] Fwd: [b2g] Introducing B2G to x86

Samuel Greenfeld samuel at greenfeld.org
Thu Feb 27 09:20:28 EST 2014

Christian:

This is an email mailing list primarily made of volunteers.  To the best of
my knowledge no one involved with this email thread so far (including me)
is authorized to act on their own on behalf of Sugar Labs or OLPC.

Likewise, no individual you are speaking with likely can legally bind
either Sugar Labs or OLPC to an agreement.

If you wish to discussion trademarks or the rights to features, I recommend
contacting either of their legal counsels or registered agents directly.

I would further recommend that everyone hold off on saying anything else on
this email thread.  This is something for the lawyers to handle, and none
of us are legal counsel.