[Sugar-devel] Fwd: [b2g] Introducing B2G to x86

Christian Stroetmann stroetmann at ontolab.com
Thu Feb 27 03:49:36 EST 2014

Hi Lionel

> <mailto:stroetmann at ontolab.com>>:
>
>     Nevertheless, it was meant as a place holder and an idea
>     contributer, if the company LEGO would be interested in such a One
>     LEGO Laptop Per Child (TM) device on the one hand and on the other
>     hand a mark that my company publicated the concept with this
>     title. There are more points to say, but again ask an attorney,
>     look at other laws, and so on, and respect my company's trademarks.
>

> Funny.
> So I suggest that you register a new trademark in your list:
>
>        "You've got the idea, We've got the trademark"
>
> I don't think I'm wrong if I say that it's basically what your job is.
>
>              Lionel.

You are not quite right with your statements.
In fact, if we create an idea, a concept, a technique, a technology, or
something else, then we directly create the marketing story and the
label respectively trademark as well as part of a Product Lifecycle
Management (PLM). This is common practice in many fields, like design,
engineering, and so on.
Also, my job is basically not only these tasks listed above, because
someone and also we have to research and develop, invent, document,
design, draw, publicate, keep an eye on the laws, take action against
fraudsters, who are living from the ideas of others, and many other
tasks to do.
Said this, the correct suggestion would have been:

    "We've got the idea. We've got the trademark too."

Regards
Christian Stroetmann