[Sugar-devel] [OUTREACH] [DESIGN] Sugar for smartphones

Sam Parkinson sam.parkinson3 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 15:21:43 EST 2014

Hi Ryan,

Sugar on a phone could be cool! The implementation would prove tough since
android != gnome. Also many activities would need to have their ui
redesigned so they fit on a phone.

One more thing, are phones used a lot in edu? Down in Australia we have a
lot of tabs in schools, but not phones :( Maybe you could change that!

Sam