[Sugar-devel] PyGame/ Sugargame issues with GTK 3

Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn alanjas at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 18 19:37:27 EST 2014

Hi,
The problem of no keyboards events appears in GTK-2 too.Maybe you need "grab_focus" to get them. See the function:
_pygamecanvas.grab_focus()
This is my code for Conozco America activity:
self.actividad = conozco.Conozco(self)self._pygamecanvas = sugargame.canvas.PygameCanvas(self)self.set_canvas(self._pygamecanvas)self._pygamecanvas.grab_focus()self._pygamecanvas.run_pygame(self.actividad.principal)