[Sugar-devel] About adding toolkit_type and toolkit_version options to bundles

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 07:57:08 EST 2014

Hello,

parsing code to find that out is such an hack...

Anyway, I explained in the other thread what I think is the right way to do
this in the future and I'm content with that. As long as

- the hack is done properly (no sync file loading)
- I'm not the one having to review the patch (too complicated to make it
really solid)
- there is comment explaining that the proper way to do it would be to look
at the exec field

Then I'm fine with it landing.

--
Daniel Narvaez