[Sugar-devel] SugarCamp#3 Paris registration is open: join us now!

Lionel Laské lionel at olpc-france.org
Sat Feb 8 03:29:15 EST 2014

Hi all,

We're proud to announce that registration for the SugarCamp #3 Paris 2014
is now open.

http://fr.amiando.com/sugarcamp3.html

Everyone interested by a great week-end of tech and edu talks, feedback
from the the OLPC deployments and fun ... are welcome in Paris on 12 and
13th April.

We will provide soon the process to propose session but If you've already
content you want to share during the event, do not hesitate to suggest to
us at contact at olpc-france.org.

Can't wait to see you in Paris at spring time !

Best regards from the French community.

                   Lionel.

P.S.: We're think to a pre/post event dedicated to hack. Tell us if it's
something that could interest you.
P.P.S.: We've got a (small) budget to help some contributors to join us. If
you need some help for your trip, ask us at contact at olpc-france.org, we
could be able to help.