[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Notifications

Martin Abente martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 11:41:26 EST 2014

On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 1:21 PM, Gonzalo Odiard <godiard at sugarlabs.org>wrote:

> IMHO, keep all the notifications in one single place, like here
>

> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Design_Team/Proposals/Notifications#Alternative_corner_history_design
>
> would make easier locate them, instead of needing look in every activity
> palette.
> If we implement the notifications in the activity palette, we need add a
> badge to the activity icon as in

I based my design in that one actually (and looks almost identical, except
for the position of the icon), in fact I had a working version of that but
IIRC the problem was that the icon would stay there and it was considered
too intrusive, as the icon would stay in that corner until the messages
were cleared.