[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Notifications

Martin Abente martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 21:52:01 EST 2014

Just to clarify a bit more, what I previously show could apply for system
events that do not belong to activities or journal.

I think Sam proposal is great and we should definitely support it for
activities and any other UI components that already has a iconic
representation in the frame.

But, for miscellaneous things we could consider having a special icon
somewhere in the frame (permanent or not), to avoid putting it in the wrong
place just because we don't have a "proper" place.