[Sugar-devel] Sugar web activity wait 1 minute at startup

Lionel Laské lionel at olpc-france.org
Mon Feb 3 16:45:47 EST 2014

Got it!
It come from the SVG files referenced by the toolbar and used for FR and EN
flag.

#main-toolbar #en-button {
  margin-left: 100px;
  background-image: url(images/en.svg);
}

#main-toolbar #fr-button {
  margin-left: 5px;
  background-image: url(images/fr.svg);
}

It seems that these files [1] had reference on an external RDF resource.
This resource exist, don't know why I've got a timeout both when connected
and not connected.

  <metadata
     id="metadata14">
    <rdf:RDF>
      <cc:Work
         rdf:about="">
        <dc:format>image/svg+xml</dc:format>
        <dc:type
           rdf:resource="http://purl.org/dc/dcmitype/StillImage" />
        <dc:title></dc:title>
      </cc:Work>
    </rdf:RDF>
  </metadata>

I've switch these files with others and it works now.

Thanks for your help to all.

@Ignacio, I've took theses files from your WhatIs activity...

              Lionel.

[1] https://github.com/llaske/FoodChain/blob/master/images/en.svg