[Sugar-devel] Call to Maintainers: GCI 2013 work

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at sugarlabs.org
Mon Feb 3 16:22:09 EST 2014

Hello Maintainers,

Google Code In 2013 has finished, and was probably one of the most
productive ever.

We have a page with links to all the tasks [1].
I have added information about the module (activity or sugar)
for every task, to make easier to maintainers, get all the code
related to their activities.

Please, if you already merged the code related to a task,
add "Merged" in the "State" column. There are a "Info" colum
where you can put the activity version where is available or git id.

The table is sort-able, to make easier locate by module.

GCI participants can help to keep the page updated too,
adding the information of already merged items.

The intention of this page is help Sugar to take advantage
all this great work.

We need agree in a State for the tasks where after review,
we decided not include the code. We need close the related tickets too,
to avoid making volunteers work on that issues again.

Gonzalo Odiard

SugarLabs - Learning Software for children

[1] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Google_Code_In_2013/Final_Work