[Sugar-devel] Notifications

Manuel Quiñones manuq at laptop.org
Mon Feb 3 09:40:20 EST 2014

2014-01-29 Sam Parkinson <sam.parkinson3 at gmail.com>:

> Hi,
>
> Here is a video: https://vidd.me/oJD

Great start!

We've been discussing this on IRC, and Sam pointed me to the design
proposal.  Is the first one on this page:
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Design_Team/Proposals/Notifications

(Sam, please point to the design you are basing your work next time :-)

I think the [!] badge is better than the pulsing icon.  Pulsing is
used to indicate that the activity is starting.

About "system" notifications, the proposal doesn't make a distinction.
 Disk usage notifications can belong to the Journal, and messages
coming from the school server can live in their own icon.  The same
can be used for any other notification.

--
.. manuq ..