[Sugar-devel] Translations with our NEW Pootle instance

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Wed Dec 17 11:17:50 EST 2014

Hi,

I managed to find the parameters I needed in the database dump of the
unfinished older migration. My immediate need to restore Quechua and
Aymara is satisfied.

I took a look at the current wiki pages, they are all out of date:
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Service/Pootle
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Service/translate

Perhaps the best idea would be to archive those pages and put what you
sent me over email on a wiki page. You can count me as a backup admin
and of course if we document properly, we can count on infrastructure
team as well.

Regards,
Sebastian

--
Sebastian Silva
"icarito" #sugar #somosazucar (freenode IRC)

"Las maestras y los maestros democráticos intervenimos en el mundo a
través del cultivo de la curiosidad" - P.Freire