[Sugar-devel] Translations with our NEW Pootle instance

Martin Abente martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 13:03:34 EST 2014

Hello Sebastian,

Oh, I honestly didn't know that. Last time someone asked regarding Pootle's
status I replied asking for help, but have had no response either.

Anyway, your help is more than welcome! I will add your ssh keys ASAP. Will
send you an email with some links you should read about this new Pootle
version. Specially regarding the VCS integration and a plugin I made to
update templates from the web interface.

Regarding the new languages, please let me know when you add them so we
test it :)

Regards,
Martin.