[Sugar-devel] Fwd: French keyboard map for XO-4 non-membrane keyboard

Lionel Laské lionel at olpc-france.org
Mon Dec 15 12:59:18 EST 2014

Hi James,

Thanks for your answer.
I've updated these tags but without any result.
It's a XO-4 with a non membrane keyboard (SKU306). The wiki here [1] don't
list French layout for non membrane keyboard. I guess it's why it don't
work. I'm wrong ?
Is there a way to create a custom layout for French non membrane keyboard ?

            Lionel.

[1] http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_Keyboard_layouts#OLPC_keyboard_layouts