[Sugar-devel] Translations with our NEW Pootle instance

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Mon Dec 15 11:36:10 EST 2014

Hi Martin,
I still haven't got access to the new pootle server. I will take a look
at Quechua and Aymara and also look into Guarani for you. Please give
me access when you can.

Here's my ssh key again.

Regards,
Sebastian

--
Sebastian Silva
"icarito" #sugar #somosazucar (freenode IRC)

"Las maestras y los maestros democráticos intervenimos en el mundo a
través del cultivo de la curiosidad" - P.Freire