[Sugar-devel] Translations with our NEW Pootle instance

Martin Abente martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 17:23:56 EST 2014

Hello everyone,

We are working on the last details for our new translation platform, in a
new Pootle instance. Since a few weeks, we have been adding our
repositories there so translators can start working.

If you are interested in having your project there, please follow these
instructions:

   1. If you still use our old Gitorious repository, please move your
   projects to Github. Gitorious is considered read-only now. Don't forget to
   update this [2] wiki page so we can track your project's repository.
   2. Once you are done moving to Github, grant commit access to this [3]
   Github user to all the projects you want to host in Pootle..
   3. Register to the translation platform.
   4. Lastly, send me an email (CC'ing sugar-devel) with the repositories
   of your projects so I can add them to Pootle. Don't forget to specify your
   Pootle's user name.

I will prepare a wiki page with the basic instructions of how to use our
new Pootle instance, stay tuned!

Regards,
Martin.

Refs: