[Sugar-devel] Starting a new web activity : problem when closing activity, and with icon design

Lionel Laské lionel at olpc-france.org
Tue Dec 9 16:02:14 EST 2014

Hi Laurent,

I've worked on your icon issue and solved it (sent you a pull request [1]).
Shortly, some needed js library was missing: domReady.js, text.js and
webL10n.js.
It's why it doesn't work.
I've also replaced the sugar-web library version by the one working both on
Sugar and Sugarizer.
Tested on Sugarizer, it works now.

Best regards from France.

              Lionel.