[Sugar-devel] Push to master in sugar/sugar-toolkit-gtk3

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at sugarlabs.org
Thu Dec 4 16:33:10 EST 2014

To the participants in the GCI contest:

Please don't push changes to the repositories.
Wait for review and discussion.
Is true some of the participants have rights to push in the repositories,
but to keep the transparency, would be good if you avoid
doing reviews while the contest is running.
I have reverted the changes pushed by these pr:
https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar-toolkit-gtk3/pull/173
https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar/pull/419
The changes implemented are not a good solution, and the pr were
pushed minutes after the pr was sent, without giving us time to review.

Please take a little of time for every task, even discussing the right
solution
for every problem. If not, that code will be never merged and used by the
project.
Is better have less task with good quality and not a lot of garbage.
The idea of the contest is have a opportunity to participate and to learn.
If is only a race, I don't see too much value.

--
Gonzalo Odiard

SugarLabs - Software for children learning