[Sugar-devel] Feature Freeze

Martin Abente martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 07:04:30 EST 2014

+1 on the idea!

But I suggest we do it in a separate fork, for 4 reasons: (1) sometimes we
can't merge both patches when presents "competing" features, ie., improve
vs re-design activities list, so we will probably need more branches and
(2) we just passed feature freeze deadline, so we should avoid having a
bunch of new features PR at this stage because is confusing., (3) we can
avoid unnecessary patches reverts if these features gets merged by accident
and (4) we have mentors who are not maintainers and don't have commit
access, but we can grant them access to the fork.

I can host it in my account.