[Sugar-devel] Starting a new web activity : problem when closing activity, and with icon design

laurent bernabe laurent.bernabe at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 09:25:51 EST 2014

Hi

When I did the screenshot, I accessed the index.html from a special
shortcut in KDE (with the option "--allow-file-access-from-files").
But trying again and opening the developper console, indeed, I can see the
cross origin request errors. (And the same if I launch directly
google-chrome --allow-access-from-files in terminal).

So it seems that the option is not taken into account from my Chrome
instance.
I will look for another way (like in settings:// ?) to set this option.

Regards

laurent.bernabe at gmail.com