[Sugar-devel] Building a customized image of Sugar .100

Jerry Vonau me at jvonau.ca
Thu Aug 21 19:17:48 EDT 2014

hum, guess the logging is showing the last successful command and masking
the true error:

ln -s '/usr/lib/systemd/system/ds-backup.timer'
'/etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/ds-backup.timer'

going by the order in modules/base/kspost.10.core.inc
now it fails with at: systemctl enable cntlm.service

Operation failed: No such file or directory
ERROR:root:Error creating Live CD : %post script failed with code 1

What is really handy to have for debugging is a copy of the master
kickstart file used at image creation time. This file has the order of the
scriptlets that are used in os-builder, and presents a nice play by play of
the whole build process. There is a patch to keep it around for
inspection[1]

Jerry

1. http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/10918