[Sugar-devel] Building a customized image of Sugar .100

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at sugarlabs.org
Wed Aug 20 08:43:05 EDT 2014

My be the error is "ERROR:root:Error creating Live CD : %post script failed
with code 1"?
Do you have all the packages installed as is documented here?
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OS_Builder/Run_on_XO_hardware#cite_ref-6

Gonzalo

On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 8:43 AM, Gustavo Duarte <gus.duarte at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Seems that ds-backup-client rpm is on the list, bellow is the content fo
> kspklglist.10.core.inc.
>
> May be for another reason, this package is hasn't installed ?
>

> # basic system packages
> chkconfig
> kernel
> tar
> wget
> diffutils
> rfkill
> passwd
> bzip2
> file
> openssh-server
> openssh-clients
> sudo
> vim-minimal
> rpm
> yum
> tree
> nano
> less
> rsyslog
>
> # basic debugging
> strace
>
> # OLPC technologies and customization packages
> olpc-utils
> olpc-netutils
> plymouth-theme-olpc
> PolicyKit-olpc
> ds-backup-client             <======================================= here
> olpc-powerd
> olpc-powerd-dbus
>
> # graphical base environment
> olpc-kbdshim
> xorg-x11-server-Xorg
> xorg-x11-drv-fbdev
> xorg-x11-drv-evdev
> xorg-x11-drv-keyboard
> xorg-x11-drv-mouse
> xorg-x11-utils
> xorg-x11-xinit
> xorg-x11-xauth
>
> # strip fedora trademarks
> generic-logos
>
> # bits to set up the livecd while anaconda has been removed here
> #isomd5sum
>
> # GSM/CDMA USB modem support, #7172
> ModemManager
> usb_modeswitch
> usb_modeswitch-data
>
> # provides firewall-offline-cmd, needed for kickstart
> firewalld
>

> On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 3:12 PM, Jerry Vonau <me at jvonau.ca> wrote:
>
>> > On August 18, 2014 at 9:53 AM Gustavo Duarte <gus.duarte at gmail.com>
>> > wrote:
>> >

>> > I'm trying with AU oob scripts, from
>> > https://github.com/godiard/olpc-os-builder/tree/au1b, and using a USB
>> > driver, :) to avoid nfs problem, and the generation isn't finishing
>> well,
>> > the error showed bellow occurs.
>> >
>> > I tried with olpc-os-13.2.0-xo1.75.ini configuration file, on a XO 1.75
>> > with 31013o2.zd image, and followed the steps described on:
>> > http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OS_Builder/Run_on_XO_hardware
>> >
>> > Any idea, what i'm doing wrong ?

>> > Firewall was disabled, unable to convert to zone.
>> > No changes to default zone needed.
>> > Nota: Reenviando petición a 'systemctl enable olpc-dm.service'.
> [...]

Gonzalo Odiard

SugarLabs - Software for children learning