[Sugar-devel] Building a customized image of Sugar .100

Gustavo Duarte gus.duarte at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 07:43:59 EDT 2014

Seems that ds-backup-client rpm is on the list, bellow is the content fo
kspklglist.10.core.inc.

May be for another reason, this package is hasn't installed ?

# basic system packages
chkconfig
kernel
tar
wget
diffutils
rfkill
passwd
bzip2
file
openssh-server
openssh-clients
sudo
vim-minimal
rpm
yum
tree
nano
less
rsyslog

# basic debugging
strace

# OLPC technologies and customization packages
olpc-utils
olpc-netutils
plymouth-theme-olpc
PolicyKit-olpc
ds-backup-client             <======================================= here
olpc-powerd
olpc-powerd-dbus

# graphical base environment
olpc-kbdshim
xorg-x11-server-Xorg
xorg-x11-drv-fbdev
xorg-x11-drv-evdev
xorg-x11-drv-keyboard
xorg-x11-drv-mouse
xorg-x11-utils
xorg-x11-xinit
xorg-x11-xauth

# strip fedora trademarks
generic-logos

# bits to set up the livecd while anaconda has been removed here
#isomd5sum

# GSM/CDMA USB modem support, #7172
ModemManager
usb_modeswitch
usb_modeswitch-data

# provides firewall-offline-cmd, needed for kickstart
firewalld