[Sugar-devel] [Sugar Devel] Sugar-datastore build problem

kunal arora kunalarora.135 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 15:36:41 EDT 2014

Hi

While building sugar-datastore module using Python3 , i seem to be getting
this error:

*checking for headers required to compile python extensions... not found*
*configure: error: could not find Python headers*

Searching it on google, I found out that python3-devel needs to be
installed.
I already installed python3-devel on my machine and the sugar-build-broot ,
I also included python3-devel in root.json but i am still getting the same
error.
Am I missing something here?
Any help would be appreciated.

I have attached my osbuild.log (ignore all the poop)
Here's my sugar-build branch:
https://github.com/curiousguy13/sugar-build/tree/sandbox1

Thanks
Kunal Arora