[Sugar-devel] Clipboard object not appearing on new clipboard tray

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at sugarlabs.org
Mon Aug 11 16:44:40 EDT 2014

In your log, you can see:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/home/broot/sugar-build/build/out/install/lib/python2.7/site-packages/jarabe/frame/clipboardicon.py",
line 169, in _notify_active_cb
    self._put_in_clipboard()
  File
"/home/broot/sugar-build/build/out/install/lib/python2.7/site-packages/jarabe/frame/clipboardicon.py",
line 93, in _put_in_clipboard
    if not x_clipboard.set_with_data(targets,
AttributeError: 'Clipboard' object has no attribute 'set_with_data'

That is the bug I was talking about