[Sugar-devel] Building a customized image of Sugar .100

Gustavo Duarte gus.duarte at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 12:55:26 EDT 2014

Sorry if wasn't clear enough.

I mounted an ext4 filesystem using NFS.

This is the line I added on the /etc/fstab of my XO:

192.168.1.132:/var/nfs /mnt/nfs/oob nfs rw,rsize=1024,wsize=1024 0 0

192.168.1.132 is the ip address of a NFS server.

If understanding well, using a usb drive wiht ext4 filesystem is equivalent
to mount a folder from a NFS server with ext4 filesystem.

However I can understand that from the oob side, this escenario could be
different and may be the cause of the error.

So the question is, does oob works only with USB driver with ext4
filesystem ?

Regards.