[Sugar-devel] require some information from sugar to develop other plugins

Puneet Kaur puneet.gkaur at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 23:54:07 EDT 2014

strange enough ...

_default_lang = '%s.%s' % locale.getdefaultlocale() doesnot work in
apisocket.py while it does work in
sugar/extensions/cpsection/language/model.py

-> the reason being when I log _default_lang in the model.py file , it
correctly outputs the locale value while no value is output in apisocket.py
file.

any reason why is it so ?