[Sugar-devel] [Systems] Broken ASLO mirrors

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Sat Aug 9 18:16:50 EDT 2014

(dropping a bunch of redundant addresses from the cc list)

I noticed a strange pattern: all the rsync mirrors appear to be broken,
but in fact they're all responsive and up to date (the timestamp.txt
file is fresh).

Looks like Mirmon's health check over rsync is broken in some way.

 _ // Bernie Innocenti
 \X/  http://codewiz.org