[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] optional automatic updates

Martin Abente martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 08:40:26 EDT 2014

Hey Sam!

Thanks for the feedback, please notice that we already support automatic
updates. This feature is simply to extend this microformat to mark some
activities in the list so they don't get automatically updated or installed
(ie., when they are too big for doing it massively).

Definitely, there are many things we can improve in the microformat
updater, but sadly we can't assume there will be school server...

tch.