[Sugar-devel] Fedora19 + DBus limits + sugar-build

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Mon Apr 28 17:45:13 EDT 2014

On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 09:37:27AM -0400, Martin Abente wrote:
> Could it be that Sugar is registering to too many of these by
> mistake? Or could it be that running sugar-build on top of gnome
> reaches the defaults limits?
>
> ideas?

That's interesting.  I shall speculate.  Yes, Sugar or something else
might be doing something wrong, or DBus might be calculating
incorrectly.  Is there a way to find out from DBus what the
consumption is?  If not, reduce the max match rules per connection
using a binary search until you find the point of failure.  You should
only need a few tests.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/