[Sugar-devel] A Better ASLO

Laura Vargas laura at somosazucar.org
Mon Apr 28 01:20:31 EDT 2014

Hi all!

Just wanted to drop a line regarding Sam's inquiry to the "sign on system"
of the Sugar Network.

Under the current implementation of the SN client [1], all users use the
"demo user" when accessing from the web. In order to have an "identity"
(and also access to all functionalities) you require to have SN packages
installed on your OS.

"Hexoquinasa", for example, is a Sugar Image with access to the Sugar
Network client available for XO1 and XO1.5, you can downloaded from [2] and
join the conversation!.

[1] http://pe.sugarlabs.org/ir/Red%20Az%C3%BAcar
[2] http://pe.sugarlabs.org/ir/Proyecto%20Piloto%20Hexoquinasa

Regards,