[Sugar-devel] A Better ASLO

Sam Parkinson sam.parkinson3 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 06:05:12 EDT 2014

Hi Sebastian,

It would be cool to integrate sugar network with the ASLO. I would love to
use your sign on system alongside persona. I would also like to see what
you think of the reviews. They are just text and stars, but the developers
can reply via email.

Would there be a way maybe to do a "usage showcase" using data from sugar
network?

------ Basically ------

I would really like to use your review system. This could be awesome!

School is going back tomorrow, so I won't be able to work fast :(

Sam

BTW: check out our github: https://github.com/SAMdroid-apps/aslo/ and a
hosted copy without the reviews: http://people.sugarlabs.org/~sam/aslo/web/