[Sugar-devel] [Marketing] Fwd: admin of sugarlabs fb page

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 10:03:31 EDT 2014

Puneet, Samson, Ignacio

I'm pleased you all want to contribute to communication & marketing

i invite you to join the marketing team, just sign up to the list at
lists.sugarlabs.org

It seems the goal is developer recruitment rather than reaching teachers

Why don't we have a meeting so I can understand better what you plan to
post?

Sean