[Sugar-devel] Parental controls (UPDATE)

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 09:01:24 EDT 2014

Ryan,

To add to what Gonzalo has said, while parental controls may not be
acceptable upstream, there is also nothing to prevent you from
offering them as a patch that can be selectively applied downstream.
That said, I think others on the thread have pointed out some of the
technical challenges you face in developing a robust solution.

FWIW, I think the best parental control is a parent.

regards.

-walter

Walter Bender
Sugar Labs