[Sugar-devel] A Better ASLO

Sam Parkinson sam.parkinson3 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 06:42:43 EDT 2014

Hi,

I tried to use one (Disqus) but had issues making it work with the ajax
site.
A lot of the good looking actual review systems (with stars and all) and a
lot of the comment ones, but they cost $$$$$.

If you have found a good one I'd be happy to use it, but I think we could
do some really good stuff with the reviews.

Also, since you probably know more ones than me; what are some good stat
trackers? It would be sweet to have something to show devs some numbers,
maybe downloads + views?

Sam