[Sugar-devel] triage meeting

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Fri Apr 18 20:51:45 EDT 2014

On Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 01:03:37AM +0100, Daniel Narvaez wrote:
> Something is probably worth bringing up (it has been discussed a
> couple of times in irc)  is the possibility to migrate to github
> issues. Maintaining trac is becoming a bit of a burden, especially
> because of spam prevention.

For your interest, spam has gone away entirely on the OLPC trac
http://dev.laptop.org/ after the accounts were purged and an
additional special question added to the register page.  I can supply
that if anybody needs it.

Speculation: the attack robots are familiar with trac instances, but
not customised instances.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/