[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Last day in Google Code In - San Francisco

Ignacio Rodríguez nachoel01 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 02:11:37 EDT 2014

Hi all :)

As Gonzalo says that was a good trip, a lot of fun in San Francisco
(¡Without English! <- thanks Gonzalo for be my translator and guide on all
SF :))!

We have a lot of Google Talks! And a lot of surprises here (Like Nexus 5 :o)
We went to the California Academy of Sciences [1] and we go to the aquarium
(random picture: [2])

So, That was a good prize!!

The hotel are the best thing here!

Stephanie and Google team do everything possible for have a very good travel

So... thanks Gonzalo and all Sugar Labs community!

Ah! Today we went to the CA university!! This is the best photo of all
travel! [3] :)

Oh! Just an anecdote! With Gonzalo, we lost the Google Bus, haha, we went
to the planetarium and we split up the group :P
But by the way, planetarium are beautiful! I'll recommend it if you go to
SF!

Well..  That was a unique opportunity, if you come here, please learn
english, haha :) If not, you need a translator like Gonzalo! :)

[1] http://www.calacademy.org/
[2] https://www.dropbox.com/s/hen8untlbblm2e2/2014-04-15%2015.56.24.jpg
[3] https://www.dropbox.com/s/6kcgnwrcadfhgdo/2014-04-16%2019.25.14.jpg

Ignacio Rodríguez