[Sugar-devel] Browse activity and FTP sites support

Gustavo Duarte gus.duarte at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 08:45:07 EDT 2014

Hi Manuel,

I installed Web 3.4.1 and going to
ftp://descargas.ceibal.edu.uy/espacio_tecnico/actividades/dx4/base/arm/Read-106.1.xo

Following error is showed.

Oops! It was not possible to show this website

The website at*ftp://descargas.ceibal.edu.uy/espacio_tecnico/actividades/dx4/base/arm/Read-106.1.xo
<ftp://descargas.ceibal.edu.uy/espacio_tecnico/actividades/dx4/base/arm/Read-106.1.xo>*
seems
to be unavailable. The precise error was:

*URL cannot be shown*

It could be temporarily switched off or moved to a new address. Don't
forget to check that your internet connection is working correctly.

So what could be the next step on this research?

Regards.

Gustavo