[Sugar-devel] web and data-binding, promises

Manuel Quiñones manuq at laptop.org
Sat Apr 12 11:50:05 EDT 2014

Here at Cité Des Sciences, Paris, i was motivated to go back to
sugar-web development.

One of the things I always wanted to try is data-binding and promises
in JS.

So I tried first with SVG graphics.  Currently in the UI we treat SVG
as background images, and we have one image per fill/stroke color.
And we get them with an html request.  but <svg> tag can be also
embedded in html.  Here an example of a pulsing icon:

http://manuq.github.io/shell-activity/

I used RactiveJS for this.  SVG is treated as a Mustache template,
something that we already have inside.

--
.. manuq ..