[Sugar-devel] [SoaS] Running Fedora 20 with Sugar on a Chromebook?

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Sat Apr 12 04:07:12 EDT 2014

Hallo Christoph,
I think sugar-build should work as-is.

In order to save diskspace and ram, and because I found it
inconvenient, I disabled the fedora chroot (broot).
In order to get all dependencies you should install de Sugar packages
from the AUR (mantained by cgueret).

Currently I experience smaller icons than normal with the packaged
sugar. Sugar-build runs fine though. I did have some issues building at
first but I reported to sugar-devel [1] and those issues seem to be
gone now (thanks to dnarvaez).

[1]
http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/sugar-devel/2014-March/047419.html

Regards,